Welcome to K2 Athletic Performance Training.
“Talent is never enough. With few exceptions the best players are the hardest workers!”
Our Youth Athletic Performance Training programs are designed to improve athletic fluency. Explosive power, first-step quickness, breakaway speed, change of direction……are all areas which are learned and development through proper coaching and perfect practice. Our program is perfect for student-athletes seeking to challenge themselves and achieve great success during and after the athletic season.
College, High School & Middle School Trainings Sessions are daily
Weekdays: Daily @ 3:30, 4:30 & 5:30 pm.
Weekends: Saturday @ 11 am
Summers are completely different, so call 908-803-8019 for more information.
PRICING OPTIONS – CALL FOR MORE DETAILS
- Monthly Unlimited: $259 (4 times/week recommneded)
- Drop in training: $30
- Personal Training (1 or 2): $80/hr
- Semi-Private Training (3 – 4 Athletes ) = $90/hr
- 10 Session Package: $250
- Team or Build your own group: 6 + Athletes = $125/hr.
- Student Membership = $60/Month (For athletes doing their owe training)
Our Athletic Development and Performance Training Programs run all year round!! These programs run year round and athletes will be placed in groups based on age and biological development and athletic capabilities. They can join a group anytime there is availability.
We build more complete athletes!!! We teach our athletes what it takes to excel at the next level!!! We make them stronger, faster, more powerful and injury-resistant!
What is a Complete Athlete? A complete athlete has:
- Balance – The ability to control his/her body, both still and at full speed.
- Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement to another.
- Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Flexibility/ Mobility – the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Endurance / Stamina – The ability of body breathe and sustain the energy needed to to win.
- Strength – The ability of a muscle or combination of muscles to apply force.
- Power – The ability of a muscle or combination of muscles to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
Youth Sports Performance and Athletic Development Training Programs Descriptions
SPORTS PERFORMANCE TRAINING – High School and College Athletes.
This Training is for the focused, serious high school or college athlete,…..This training is designed to take you to the next level. To prepare you to excel in sports by reaching your true athletic potential. We train every athlete to be the best they can be!!! We will make them stronger, faster, more confident and injury-resistant! Our Sports Performance Training includes all aspects of physical and mental training and requires commitment on the athletes part.
ATHLETIC DEVELOPMENT TRAINING – Middle School Athletes
This phase is critical to developing and maintaining an athlete’s general preparedness and athletic skills. Athletes’ develop differently and therefore these sessions are more customized, assuring athletes that their individual weaknesses, preparedness, and physiological parameters are targeted in order to rapidly enhance performance. With that in mind, K2 customizes a program that addresses three critical areas of training:
- First: Maintain and advance the fundamental movement skills in their training.
- Second: Address individual weakness.
- Third: Begin to develop explosive strength and power through resistance training.
During this phase, K2 places significant emphasis on resistance training the posterior chain, as well as the running sessions. The goal: to target, develop and enhance all the biological processes: strength, endurance, oxidative capacity and anaerobic power, lactate threshold, etc.
Teach a kid skills and they may be a great player. Teach and incredible athlete skills and you will have a champion!!
Whether at your facility or ours, we generate effective off-season and in-season training programs for your team. Whether selecting a weight training protocol, our speed sessions or a combination of both, K2’s exercise specialists will periodize the programming accordingly to include proper rest intervals, volume of training, de-loading periods, flexibility sessions, exercise technique and speed training mechanics.
Call Kevin at 908-803-8019 with questions to register for Training!!
Please have your Son/Daughter come train for a personal session so that we can evaluate them!!!!
Q. Will this training meets the special needs of my athlete?
A. Yes…Your son/daughter is only as strong as his/her weakest link (ability). We train to build all-around, balanced athletes, which will help every athlete in any sport. Every program includes the basics: speed, agility, strength, power, endurance, mobility, stability and flexibility?
When your young athlete is deficient in one of these areas, we work o If you watch the all-star game this year in any sport, you will notice that over 90% of the all-stars were multi-sport athletes throughout high school and most of them throughout college. Yes – Even Hockey. With that said, YES we do sport specific movements with all athletes.
K2 Strength and Conditioning Training Center
119 Park Avenue, Summit NJ 07901 – 2nd Floor